San Diego Immigration Lawyers
The San Diego immigration Law Offices of Jacob J. Sapochnick welcome you. Our Immigration law firm is a unique law firm practicing exclusively in the areas of immigration and citizenship law. As a San Diego immigration lawyer and law firm, we have big firm expertise in these specialities, but strive to deliver personalized client services at a more economical cost. The practice is a multi-lingual firm and is able to serve clients in a variety of foreign languages: Spanish, Mandarin, Arabic, Hebrew, French and Russian.
We offer comprehensive immigration services and solutions including:
- Employment-based nonimmigrant petitions including H-1B, L-1, Blanket L-1, TN, E-1 (Treaty Trader), E-2 (Treaty Investor) and J program development;
- Employment-based immigrant visas including Outstanding Researcher, Extraordinary Ability and others; adjustment of status or consular processing for Permanent Residence; PERM Labor certification applications; and National Interest Waivers;
- Family-based petitions and adjustment of status, K1 Fiance Visas; and Marriage Visas;
- Consular processing support at the US Consulate in Tijuana and other cities in Canada;
- Applications for Naturalization and Citizenship;
- Corporate policy and compliance support, including: I-9 program management, immigration policy development, and program outsourcing as well as other services for employers seeking to hire foreign talent;
- International Adoptions department.
- Breaking: Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals Upholds Block on the Muslim Travel Ban The United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit has handed down a ruling this morning, dealing yet another blow to the President's embattled
- Texas Cracks Down on Sanctuary Cities and Files Lawsuit to Protect SB4 Amid Challenges New developments have recently unfolded since the passage of Texas' controversial SB4 lawa law that bans sanctuary cities in the state of Texas,
- USCIS Begins Issuing Newly Re-designed Green Cards and EADs Beginning May 1, 2017, the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) will begin issuing newly redesigned green cards and employment
- As CEO of Aira, Suman Kanuganti Follows His Passion to Develop Remote Technology That Assists the Blind Worldwide I first met Suman Kanuganti two years ago, back then he was working for another company but contemplating opening his own high-tech startup company
- Ninth Circuit Court Hears Oral Arguments Opposing the President's Travel Ban Today in a Seattle courtroom the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals heard arguments on Trump's revised travel ban. As you may recall President Trump
- E-2 Visas for Franchisees In this video attorney Jacob Sapochnick discusses the E-2 visa option for franchisees with Sheila Purim the co-founder of Franchise Wizard, a
- Obtaining the 212(d)(3) Waiver to Overcome Inadmissability In this video attorney Jacob Sapochnick discusses the non-immigrant visa waiver process for individuals who are ineligible to obtain a non-immigrant
- The Consequences of Overstaying the Visa Waiver Program: A Case Study In this video, attorney Jacob Sapochnick explains the potential problems that may arise when an immigrant who has overstayed the Visa Waiver Program
- Entrepreneur and Bestselling Author John Assaraf Endorses Jacob Sapochnick's Book "My American Job" In this video, entrepreneur, business owner, and best-selling author John Assaraf, discusses attorney Jacob J. Sapochnick's book "My American Job,"
- Marriage Adjustment of Status FAQs In this video attorney Jacob J. Sapochnick answers your frequently asked questions regarding adjustment of status based on marriage. Frequently Asked