San Diego Immigration Lawyers
The San Diego immigration Law Offices of Jacob J. Sapochnick welcome you. Our Immigration law firm is a unique law firm practicing exclusively in the areas of immigration and citizenship law. As a San Diego immigration lawyer and law firm, we have big firm expertise in these specialities, but strive to deliver personalized client services at a more economical cost. The practice is a multi-lingual firm and is able to serve clients in a variety of foreign languages: Spanish, Mandarin, Arabic, Hebrew, French and Russian.
We offer comprehensive immigration services and solutions including:
- Employment-based nonimmigrant petitions including H-1B, L-1, Blanket L-1, TN, E-1 (Treaty Trader), E-2 (Treaty Investor) and J program development;
- Employment-based immigrant visas including Outstanding Researcher, Extraordinary Ability and others; adjustment of status or consular processing for Permanent Residence; PERM Labor certification applications; and National Interest Waivers;
- Family-based petitions and adjustment of status, K1 Fiance Visas; and Marriage Visas;
- Consular processing support at the US Consulate in Tijuana and other cities in Canada;
- Applications for Naturalization and Citizenship;
- Corporate policy and compliance support, including: I-9 program management, immigration policy development, and program outsourcing as well as other services for employers seeking to hire foreign talent;
- International Adoptions department.
- H-1B Blunders: USCIS Announces Suspension of Premium Processing for FY 2019 H-1B Cap Subject Petitions, A Word of Warning In what seems like déjà vu, today, March 20, 2018 the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) formally announced that the
- Success Story: Challenging EB-2 National Interest Waiver for Real Estate Professional Andrew, a real estate professional and Vice President of a large real estate firm headquartered in Asia, came to our office to discuss the possibility
- Immigration Roundup: What's New In Immigration Beginning April 1st New Delhi Will No Longer Process IR1/CR1 or IR2/CR2 visas The U.S. Department of State announced via their website that the U.S.
- Syrian Nationals: USCIS Announces Extension of TPS Designation for Current Beneficiaries On March 5, 2018, the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced that Syrian nationals currently receiving benefits under
- How to Avoid Dreaded H-1B Requests for Evidence and Increase Chances of Approval Tis the season to file for one of the most popular visa types: The H-1B visa. Filings for cap-subject petitions will begin to be accepted by USCIS
- H-1B Filing Season is Here, Prepare By Hearing Our Top Tips For a Successful Application 0:18 Tip number 1: Make sure make sure that your education matches the job that you're applying for. 1:08 Tip number 2: Make sure that
- 5 Ways to Get a Green Card with Jacob Sapochnick In this video, attorney Jacob Sapochnick discusses the 5 main ways to obtain permanent residence in the United States. Permanent residency allows a
- DACA March 5th Deadline: What's Next? In this post, attorney Jacob Sapochnick discusses what the President's March 5th deadline means for DACA recipients and what DACA holders should
- Free Online Webinar With Jacob Sapochnick TODAY: Teaching you how to Apply for a Green Card Join attorney Jacob J. Sapochnick for a free online webinar hosted by SimpleCitizen this evening on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 from 6-7 p.m. (Pacific
- What is a Priority Date? Why the long wait for Green Cards, Residency, Visas, etc? In this video attorney Jacob Sapochnick answers your most frequently asked questions regarding the visa bulletin. Overview: Family preference and