San Diego Immigration Lawyers
The San Diego immigration Law Offices of Jacob J. Sapochnick welcome you. Our Immigration law firm is a unique law firm practicing exclusively in the areas of immigration and citizenship law. As a San Diego immigration lawyer and law firm, we have big firm expertise in these specialities, but strive to deliver personalized client services at a more economical cost. The practice is a multi-lingual firm and is able to serve clients in a variety of foreign languages: Spanish, Mandarin, Arabic, Hebrew, French and Russian.
We offer comprehensive immigration services and solutions including:
- Employment-based nonimmigrant petitions including H-1B, L-1, Blanket L-1, TN, E-1 (Treaty Trader), E-2 (Treaty Investor) and J program development;
- Employment-based immigrant visas including Outstanding Researcher, Extraordinary Ability and others; adjustment of status or consular processing for Permanent Residence; PERM Labor certification applications; and National Interest Waivers;
- Family-based petitions and adjustment of status, K1 Fiance Visas; and Marriage Visas;
- Consular processing support at the US Consulate in Tijuana and other cities in Canada;
- Applications for Naturalization and Citizenship;
- Corporate policy and compliance support, including: I-9 program management, immigration policy development, and program outsourcing as well as other services for employers seeking to hire foreign talent;
- International Adoptions department.
- National Venture Capital Association Files Lawsuit to Enforce International Entrepreneur Rule Image by Perzon SEO On September 19, 2017, the American Immigration Council in cooperation with Mayer Brown LLP, filed a lawsuit in federal district
- USCIS Resumes Premium Processing for H-1B Petitions Subject to FY 2018 Today, September 18, 2017, the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), announced that the agency will be resuming premium
- President Trump Will Support Legislation for Dreamers If Congress Funds Border Wall President Trump and Democratic leaders met on Thursday in an unexpected meeting to negotiate the future of the now defunct Deferred Action for
- ICE Cancels Large Scale Nationwide Immigration Raids Amid Hurricane Crisis In early August of this year, reports began to emerge indicating that Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) was planning a large-scale nationwide
- Debunking Common Immigration Law Myths Given the recent termination of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program and the controversy surrounding the immigration system as of
- Two Sisters, a DACA holder and US Citizen, Discuss Trump's Decision to End DACA The story of two sisters. One is a US Citizen, the other a DACA holder. Share your Daca stories with us. We have to continue the fight. #daca
- Roundtable Discussion with DREAMERS: How Will Trump's Decision to End DACA affect them? In this video, attorney Jacob Sapochnick sits down with two Dreamers to discuss the President's recent decision to terminate an Obama-era program,
- Livestream with Attorney Jacob Sapochnick Discussing The End of DACA In this post, attorney Jacob Sapochnick discusses the Trump administration's decision to end the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Filing an I-751 Waiver Where a Marriage Ends in Divorce In this post, attorney Jacob Sapochnick discusses filing the I-751 removal of conditions application where the foreign national's marriage to the US
- When can an application for U.S. Citizenship be denied? In this episode, Attorney Jacob J. Sapochnick discusses the top 7 reasons why citizenship applications are denied. We outline the top 7 reasons below.