San Diego Immigration Lawyers
The San Diego immigration Law Offices of Jacob J. Sapochnick welcome you. Our Immigration law firm is a unique law firm practicing exclusively in the areas of immigration and citizenship law. As a San Diego immigration lawyer and law firm, we have big firm expertise in these specialities, but strive to deliver personalized client services at a more economical cost. The practice is a multi-lingual firm and is able to serve clients in a variety of foreign languages: Spanish, Mandarin, Arabic, Hebrew, French and Russian.
We offer comprehensive immigration services and solutions including:
- Employment-based nonimmigrant petitions including H-1B, L-1, Blanket L-1, TN, E-1 (Treaty Trader), E-2 (Treaty Investor) and J program development;
- Employment-based immigrant visas including Outstanding Researcher, Extraordinary Ability and others; adjustment of status or consular processing for Permanent Residence; PERM Labor certification applications; and National Interest Waivers;
- Family-based petitions and adjustment of status, K1 Fiance Visas; and Marriage Visas;
- Consular processing support at the US Consulate in Tijuana and other cities in Canada;
- Applications for Naturalization and Citizenship;
- Corporate policy and compliance support, including: I-9 program management, immigration policy development, and program outsourcing as well as other services for employers seeking to hire foreign talent;
- International Adoptions department.
- EB-5 Regional Center Program in Limbo, Investors Rush to File before the April 28, 2017 Deadline Creating Backlogs On December 6, 2016 Congress passed a continuing resolution to fund government programs through April 28, 2017. Among the programs that qualified to
- H-1B Updates: the Lottery is Complete, What's Next, and How "Buy American, Hire American" affects H-1B workers Image Courtesy of Gage Skidmore USCIS has finally announced that the H-1B computer-generated lottery took place on April 11, 2017 to select the
- New Changes in the Law Regarding EAD Work Permits for Extensions/Renewals Earlier this year, the final rule "Retention of EB-1, EB-2 and EB-3 Immigrant Workers and Program Improvements Affecting High Skilled Nonimmigrant
- Trump Administration on the move to Facilitate Detention and Deportation of Undocumented Persons The Trump administration is quickly mobilizing resources to facilitate the massive deportation of undocumented persons living and working in the
- USCIS Announces that the H-1B Cap has been reached for FY 2018 On Friday April 7, 2017, the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced that it has received more than enough H-1B petitions
- Marriage Adjustment of Status FAQs In this video attorney Jacob J. Sapochnick answers your frequently asked questions regarding adjustment of status based on marriage. Frequently Asked
- Thoughts on the Presidents Joint Address to Congress and Future Prospects on Immigration In this video attorney Jacob J. Sapochnick discusses his thoughts on President Trump's speech to a joint session of Congress which took place February
- Answering Your Immigration Questions Live on Facebook In this video attorney Jacob J. Sapochnick answers your immigration questions live on Facebook. Posted by San Diego Immigration Lawyer, Jacob J.
- Cuales son las nuevas ordenes ejecutivas de el Presidente y como afectan a los extranjeros? En este video, Melina Rodriguez, de la oficina de Jacob Sapochnick habla de las nuevas ordenes ejecutivas firmadas por el Presidente Donald Trump que
- Attorney Jacob Sapochnick Speaks at Immigration Seminar in Istanbul, Turkey In this video attorney Jacob Sapochnick speaks at an informational immigration seminar in Istanbul, Turkey. In the seminar, he discusses his book My