San Diego Immigration Lawyers
The San Diego immigration Law Offices of Jacob J. Sapochnick welcome you. Our Immigration law firm is a unique law firm practicing exclusively in the areas of immigration and citizenship law. As a San Diego immigration lawyer and law firm, we have big firm expertise in these specialities, but strive to deliver personalized client services at a more economical cost. The practice is a multi-lingual firm and is able to serve clients in a variety of foreign languages: Spanish, Mandarin, Arabic, Hebrew, French and Russian.
We offer comprehensive immigration services and solutions including:
- Employment-based nonimmigrant petitions including H-1B, L-1, Blanket L-1, TN, E-1 (Treaty Trader), E-2 (Treaty Investor) and J program development;
- Employment-based immigrant visas including Outstanding Researcher, Extraordinary Ability and others; adjustment of status or consular processing for Permanent Residence; PERM Labor certification applications; and National Interest Waivers;
- Family-based petitions and adjustment of status, K1 Fiance Visas; and Marriage Visas;
- Consular processing support at the US Consulate in Tijuana and other cities in Canada;
- Applications for Naturalization and Citizenship;
- Corporate policy and compliance support, including: I-9 program management, immigration policy development, and program outsourcing as well as other services for employers seeking to hire foreign talent;
- International Adoptions department.
- Recap: What's new in immigration In this series, our office brings you up to speed on all things immigration. Reminders for H-1B applicants for Fiscal Year 2018 Beginning April 3,
- H-1B Visa Season FY 2018: Tying up loose ends and What to Expect After Filing As the days lead up to April 3, 2017, (the first day that USCIS will begin to accept H-1B petitions for fiscal year 2018) our office will be very busy
- President Trump's New Travel Ban Strikes Out Once Again in Federal Court On Wednesday March 15, 2017, a federal judge from the state of Hawaii issued a Temporary Restraining Order in opposition of President Donald Trump's
- With Only Three Days Left Until the New Travel Ban is Enforced, Federal Judges Prepare to Hold Hearings Against the Order With only three days left until enforcement of President Donald Trump's newly revised executive order "Protecting the Nation from Foreign Terrorist
- USCIS Will Temporarily Suspend H-1B Premium Processing Beginning April 3, 2017 Beginning April 3, 2017, the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) will temporarily suspend expedited processing of H-1B visas, a
- Attorney Jacob Sapochnick Speaks at Immigration Seminar in Istanbul, Turkey In this video attorney Jacob Sapochnick speaks at an informational immigration seminar in Istanbul, Turkey. In the seminar, he discusses his book My
- Recap of Donald Trump's 50 First Days in Office, the New Travel Ban, and more… In this video attorney Jacob J. Sapochnick provides a recap on what has happened during Donald Trump's first 50 days as President of the United
- Meet Client Relations Specialist Jessica Kalb It is our pleasure to introduce you to client relations specialist Ms. Jessica Kalb. If you have been a long time client of our office then it is
- Attorney Profile: Marie Puertollano, Esq. It is our pleasure to introduce you to our in-house attorney Marie Puertollano. From preparing clients for their citizenship and marriage interviews
- Staff Profile: Senior Case Manager Inese Grate It is our pleasure to introduce our readers to our senior case manager, Inese Grate, one of the original members of the Law Offices of Jacob J.