San Diego Immigration Lawyers
The San Diego immigration Law Offices of Jacob J. Sapochnick welcome you. Our Immigration law firm is a unique law firm practicing exclusively in the areas of immigration and citizenship law. As a San Diego immigration lawyer and law firm, we have big firm expertise in these specialities, but strive to deliver personalized client services at a more economical cost. The practice is a multi-lingual firm and is able to serve clients in a variety of foreign languages: Spanish, Mandarin, Arabic, Hebrew, French and Russian.
We offer comprehensive immigration services and solutions including:
- Employment-based nonimmigrant petitions including H-1B, L-1, Blanket L-1, TN, E-1 (Treaty Trader), E-2 (Treaty Investor) and J program development;
- Employment-based immigrant visas including Outstanding Researcher, Extraordinary Ability and others; adjustment of status or consular processing for Permanent Residence; PERM Labor certification applications; and National Interest Waivers;
- Family-based petitions and adjustment of status, K1 Fiance Visas; and Marriage Visas;
- Consular processing support at the US Consulate in Tijuana and other cities in Canada;
- Applications for Naturalization and Citizenship;
- Corporate policy and compliance support, including: I-9 program management, immigration policy development, and program outsourcing as well as other services for employers seeking to hire foreign talent;
- International Adoptions department.
- The End of the International Entrepreneur Rule and H-4 Work Authorization is Imminent The Trump administration has taken its first step toward dismantling the International Entrepreneur Rule, an Obama era program that would have given
- Relief for DACA Renewal Requests Affected by USPS Mail Service Issues At the end of September, recipients of DACA were in a frenzy to file for a final 2-year renewal of their DACA status. The deadline to file for the
- U.S. Embassies Resume Non-Immigrant Visa Services in Turkey As previously reported, on October 8, 2017, the United States announced the suspension of all non-immigrant visa services across U.S. Embassies and
- DACA Countdown: Can Congress Save DACA by March 5? As of today, lawmakers in Congress have 115 days to pass legislation allowing more than 800,000 undocumented immigrants, known as Dreamers, who were
- DHS Announces Termination of TPS Designation for Nicaragua, Grants Honduras 6-Month Extension Yesterday, November 6, 2017, the acting Secretary of Homeland Security, Elaine Duke, announced her decision to terminate the Temporary Protected
- Jacob asks INSEAD business students a burning question: Are foreign workers still interested in living and working in the United States? In this video, attorney Jacob J. Sapochnick sits down with international business students studying at INSEAD, a graduate business school in France.
- Work Visas for the Hospitality Industry In this video, attorney Jacob J. Sapochnick discusses the most popular visa options for hospitality workers. For more information just keep on
- Live Stream: Immigration Q & A with Jacob Sapochnick In this Facebook live stream, attorney Jacob Sapochnick discusses immigration under President Donald Trump, and pressing issues that have recently
- Entrepreneur Immigration: Do Franchises Qualify for the E-2 visa? In this post, Attorney Jacob Sapochnick Esq, will explain whether franchises qualify for the E2 Investor Visa. What is an E2 Visa? The Treaty Investor
- Entrepreneur Immigration: How to Obtain an E-2 Investment Visa In this video, attorney Jacob J. Sapochnick, explains the process of applying for an E-2 visa and the steps involved in that process. The E-2 visa is