San Diego Immigration Lawyers
The San Diego immigration Law Offices of Jacob J. Sapochnick welcome you. Our Immigration law firm is a unique law firm practicing exclusively in the areas of immigration and citizenship law. As a San Diego immigration lawyer and law firm, we have big firm expertise in these specialities, but strive to deliver personalized client services at a more economical cost. The practice is a multi-lingual firm and is able to serve clients in a variety of foreign languages: Spanish, Mandarin, Arabic, Hebrew, French and Russian.
We offer comprehensive immigration services and solutions including:
- Employment-based nonimmigrant petitions including H-1B, L-1, Blanket L-1, TN, E-1 (Treaty Trader), E-2 (Treaty Investor) and J program development;
- Employment-based immigrant visas including Outstanding Researcher, Extraordinary Ability and others; adjustment of status or consular processing for Permanent Residence; PERM Labor certification applications; and National Interest Waivers;
- Family-based petitions and adjustment of status, K1 Fiance Visas; and Marriage Visas;
- Consular processing support at the US Consulate in Tijuana and other cities in Canada;
- Applications for Naturalization and Citizenship;
- Corporate policy and compliance support, including: I-9 program management, immigration policy development, and program outsourcing as well as other services for employers seeking to hire foreign talent;
- International Adoptions department.
- File Your DACA Renewal Request Immediately On January 13, 2018, the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) issued a statement for recipients of Deferred Action for Childhood
- #FreeOrr UCSD Dreamer Detained by ICE "We are going to do whatever it takes to make them stay here because we need them in this country. They support our economy, they help and so I think
- Judge Orders Trump Administration to Restore DACA Protections In the middle of a hotly contested political battle among members of Congress, to pass a permanent legislative solution shielding Dreamers from
- DHS Announces Termination of TPS Designation for El Salvador, With a Delayed Effective Date of 18 months Image by Lorie Shaull It is with great sadness that we report that today, Monday January 8, 2018, the Secretary of Homeland Security, Kirstjen M.
- Former Homeland Security Secretaries Fire Off Powerful Letter Warning Congress over DACA deadline As Congress begins negotiations to enact legislation that would give young undocumented immigrants known as " Dreamers" the opportunity to continue to
- Update: The Successful Release of UCSD Dreamer Orr Yakobi It is our great pleasure to announce that on January 12, 2018, our office successfully negotiated the release of Orr Yakobi from the Otay Mesa
- Our Clients Speak: Raluca In this video, our client Raluca from Romania speaks about her unique experience working with the Law Offices of Jacob J. Sapochnick. Our law office
- Client Testimonial In this post, we would like to highlight one of our many client testimonials written by a former client Berkan Bilgin. At the law offices of Jacob
- Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas
- Sapochnick Law: Learn More About Us In this video, attorney Jacob Sapochnick sits down with Real Talk San Diego to discuss our diverse immigration practice. Our office specializes in all