Work Visas

  • E-1 Visas - Treaty traders working for a U.S. trading company that does 50% or more of its business with the trader's home country.
  • E-2 Visas - Treaty investors working for a U.S. company with 50% or more of its investment capital coming from the worker's home country.
  • E-3 Visas- For Australian nationals who wish to work for a U.S. company in a specialty occupation.
  • H-1B Visas - Persons working in specialty occupations requiring at least a bachelor's degree or its equivalent in on-the-job experience, and distinguished fashion models
  • H-2A Visas -Temporary agricultural workers coming to the U.S. to fill positions for which a temporary shortage of American workers has been recognized by the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
  • H2B Visa - Temporary workers of various kinds coming to the U.S. to perform temporary jobs for which there is a shortage of available, qualified American workers.
  • H-3 Visas - Temporary trainees coming for on-the-job training unavailable in their home countries.Temporary trainees coming for on-the-job training unavailable in their home countries.
  • L-1 Visas - Intracompany transferees who work as managers, executives, or persons with specialized knowledge
  • O-1 Visas - Persons of extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics.
  • P-1 Visas - Internationally recognized athletes and entertainers, and their essential support staff
  • P-2 Visas - Entertainers coming to perform in the U.S. through a government-recognized exchange program
  • P-3 Visas - Artists and entertainers coming to the U.S. in a group to present culturally unique performances.
  • R-1 Visas- Ministers and other workers of recognized religions.
  • TN Visas - Work visas for Canadians and Mexicans under the NAFTA free trade agreement.
Visa Lawyer Blog - Work Visas
Schedule a Consultation - 866.488.1554