F2A Family Category Current in August: Certain Green Card Holders Can File Adjustment of Status

Breaking News Based on the August Visa Bulletin. If you are a Permanent Resident (Green Card holder), and your spouse is currently legal in the United States, as of August 1, 2013 you could file for Adjustment of Status (I-485 Benefits). That will include an application for a Green Card, Work Authorization, as well as a travel permit. The work card will be issued in 60-90 days in most jurisdictions.

This is a change that has not happened in a very long time, perhaps only twice in the past 10 years!

Please contact our Office to discuss your eligibility Now.

Here is a link to our Blog Article with the details about the Change

Schedule a Consultation - 866.488.1554