San Diego Immigration Lawyer
The Law Offices of San Diego immigration lawyer Jacob J. Sapochnick welcome you. Our Immigration law firm is a unique law firm practicing exclusively in the areas of immigration and citizenship law. As a San Diego immigration lawyer and law firm, we have big firm expertise in these specialities, but strive to deliver personalized client services at a more economical cost. The practice is a multi-lingual firm and is able to serve clients in a variety of foreign languages: Spanish, Mandarin, Arabic, Hebrew, French and Russian.
We offer comprehensive immigration services and solutions including:
- Employment-based nonimmigrant petitions including H-1B, L-1, Blanket L-1, TN, E-1 (Treaty Trader), E-2 (Treaty Investor) and J program development;
- Employment-based immigrant visas including Outstanding Researcher, Extraordinary Ability and others; adjustment of status or consular processing for Permanent Residence; PERM Labor certification applications; and National Interest Waivers;
- Family-based petitions and adjustment of status, K1 Fiance Visas; and Marriage Visas;
- Consular processing support at the US Consulate in Tijuana and other cities in Canada;
- Applications for Naturalization and Citizenship;
- Corporate policy and compliance support, including: I-9 program management, immigration policy development, and program outsourcing as well as other services for employers seeking to hire foreign talent;
- International Adoptions department.
At one point in my life I lost hope in getting a “green card”. Although I was a beneficiary of an approved I-140 , my I-485 has a risk of being disapproved due to a possible inadmissibility situation...Read More »
Great immigration lawyer, very professional, knowledgeable and experienced. Jacob always answered my questions, e-mails and calls; great customer service from him and everybody at his office. I highly recommend Jacob, probably the best immigration lawyer out there.View Google+ Reviews
- DHS Releases New Immigration Enforcement Improvement Policies Authorizing Expedited Removal of Undocumented Immigrants On February 20, 2017, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security released a memorandum entitled "Implementing the President's Border Security and
- Happy Presidents Day! We would like to wish our clients a very happy Presidents Day! Please remember that our office is closed in observance of the holiday, but will reopen
- Dreamer Arrested During Immigration Raids Reports have recently surfaced revealing that a Dreamer, 23-year-old Daniel Ramirez Medina, has been arrested and is currently in the custody of
- Immigration Raids Sweep the United States: How You Can Protect Yourself Last week, United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) launched a series of immigration enforcement operations nationwide, otherwise known
- Ninth Circuit Rules Against the President's Travel Ban Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals San Francisco, CA A three-judge panel from the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals has unanimously ruled that the
- Staff Profile: Senior Case Manager Inese Grate It is our pleasure to introduce our readers to our senior case manager, Inese Grate, one of the original members of the Law Offices of Jacob J.
- Immigration State of Affairs Facebook Live Stream with Attorney Jacob Sapochnick and Laurel Scott In this Facebook live stream, immigration attorneys Jacob J. Sapochnick and Laurel Scott discuss the impact of the President's Executive Orders, the
Federal Judge Issues Temporary Restraining Order Halting the President's Travel & Refugee BanIn this Facebook live stream, attorney Jacob J. Sapochnick discusses the legal significance of the Temporary Restraining Order ("TRO") issued Friday,
- Discussion of Donald Trump's Executive Orders with Jacob J. Sapochnick In this live stream, attorney Jacob J. Sapochnick discusses the executive orders handed down by Donald Trump and the impact these executive orders
- Introducing the Final International Entrepreneur Rule In this video, attorney Jacob J. Sapochnick discusses the Final International Entrepreneur Rule recently published by USCIS effective July 17, 2017.