San Diego Immigration Lawyer
The Law Offices of San Diego immigration lawyer Jacob J. Sapochnick welcome you. Our Immigration law firm is a unique law firm practicing exclusively in the areas of immigration and citizenship law. As a San Diego immigration lawyer and law firm, we have big firm expertise in these specialities, but strive to deliver personalized client services at a more economical cost. The practice is a multi-lingual firm and is able to serve clients in a variety of foreign languages: Spanish, Mandarin, Arabic, Hebrew, French and Russian.
We offer comprehensive immigration services and solutions including:
- Employment-based nonimmigrant petitions including H-1B, L-1, Blanket L-1, TN, E-1 (Treaty Trader), E-2 (Treaty Investor) and J program development;
- Employment-based immigrant visas including Outstanding Researcher, Extraordinary Ability and others; adjustment of status or consular processing for Permanent Residence; PERM Labor certification applications; and National Interest Waivers;
- Family-based petitions and adjustment of status, K1 Fiance Visas; and Marriage Visas;
- Consular processing support at the US Consulate in Tijuana and other cities in Canada;
- Applications for Naturalization and Citizenship;
- Corporate policy and compliance support, including: I-9 program management, immigration policy development, and program outsourcing as well as other services for employers seeking to hire foreign talent;
- International Adoptions department.
At one point in my life I lost hope in getting a “green card”. Although I was a beneficiary of an approved I-140 , my I-485 has a risk of being disapproved due to a possible inadmissibility situation...Read More »
Great immigration lawyer, very professional, knowledgeable and experienced. Jacob always answered my questions, e-mails and calls; great customer service from him and everybody at his office. I highly recommend Jacob, probably the best immigration lawyer out there.View Google+ Reviews
- January and February Visa Bulletin Projections On November 20, 2016, the Chief of the Visa Control and Reporting Division of the Department of State, Charles Oppenheim, provided his outlook on
- Where is expanded DACA and DAPA now? On June 23, 2016 the United States Supreme Court made headlines when it affirmed a federal court's decision in United States v. Texas, preventing the
- Happy Thanksgiving From Our Family to Yours!
- What's New in Immigration? It is our pleasure to bring you the latest immigration news. Adjudication of DACA-based Advance Parole In response to the uncertain political climate,
- Final Rule Benefitting EB-1, EB-2, and EB-2 Immigrant Workers and Certain Highly Skilled Nonimmigrant Workers with an I-140 The Department of Homeland Security is expected to publish a final rule tomorrow November 18, 2016 benefitting EB-1, EB-2, and EB-3 employment-based
- The Law Offices of Jacob Sapochnick, Your Immigration is Our Passion Welcome to the Law Offices of Jacob Sapochnick. Where Your Immigration is Our Passion. Overview: For over 10 years our office has provided outstanding
- Immigration Live Stream: Attorney Jacob Sapochnick Discusses the Election's Impact on Immigration and your FAQs In this Facebook live stream, attorney Jacob J. Sapochnick discusses your frequently asked immigration questions and the impact of the election on
- Attorney Jacob Sapochnick Discusses the Future of Immigration under Donald Trump In this video, attorney Jacob J. Sapochnick discusses the future of immigration law under President elect Donald Trump. For more information just keep
- Learn more about the Law Offices of Jacob Sapochnick Want to learn more about the Law Offices of Jacob Sapochnick? Please keep watching. Overview: The Law Offices of Jacob J. Sapochnick provides
- Why can't the President just give permanent residency to undocumented persons? In this video, attorney Jacob J. Sapochnick answers one of your most frequently asked questions: Why can’t the President just give permanent