San Diego Immigration Lawyer
The Law Offices of Jacob J. Sapochnick welcome you. Our Immigration law firm is a unique law firm practicing exclusively in the areas of immigration and citizenship law. Our firm has big firm expertise in these specialties, but strive to deliver personalized client services at a more economical cost. The practice is a multi-lingual firm and is able to serve clients in a variety of foreign languages: Spanish,Mandarin, Arabic, Hebrew, French and Russian.
We offer comprehensive immigration services and solutions including:
- Employment-based nonimmigrant petitions including H-1B, L-1, Blanket L-1, TN, E-1 (Treaty Trader) , E-2 (Treaty Investor) and J program development;
- Employment-based immigrant visas including Outstanding Researcher, Extraordinary Ability and others;adjustment of status or consular processing for Permanent Residence; PERM Labor certification applications; and National Interest Waivers;
- Family-based petitions and adjustment of status, K1 Fiance Visas; and Marriage Visas
- Consular processing support at the US Consulate in Tijuana and other cities in Canada;
- Applications for Naturalization and Citizenship;
- Corporate policy and compliance support, including:, I-9 program management, immigration policy development, and program outsourcing as well as other services for employers seeking to hire foreign talent;
- International Adoptions department.
At one point in my life I lost hope in getting a “green card”. Although I was a beneficiary of an approved I-140 , my I-485 has a risk of being disapproved due to a possible inadmissibility situation...Read More »
Great immigration lawyer, very professional, knowledgeable and experienced. Jacob always answered my questions, e-mails and calls; great customer service from him and everybody at his office. I highly recommend Jacob, probably the best immigration lawyer out there.View Google+ Reviews
- Announcing the New E-book 'My American Job' by Jacob J Sapochnick, Esq.
- H-1B Update: H-1B Amendment Necessary if Employment Location Changes
- Arpaio V. Obama: An Executive Action Update
- USCIS Announcement: Data Entry Completed for H-1B Cap-Subject Petitions for Fiscal Year 2016
- 6 FAQS: Question and Answer
- Consequences of Entering a Sham Marriage If you are considering a fake, or sham, marriage as a means of getting U.S. lawful permanent residence (a green card), you probably already know that
- Can an H1B Employee work at different sites? In this segment, Attorney Jacob J. Sapochnick responds to one of our most frequently asked questions. Can an H1B employee work at different sites and
- Attorney Jacob J Sapochnick On What Makes Us Unique on 1700 AM ESPN Radio In this segment, Attorney Jacob J Sapochnick discusses what makes the Law Offices of Jacob J Sapochnick unique, our law firm specialties, and his
- All About the E-1 Treaty Trader Visa Attorney Jacob J. Sapochnick provides the skinny on the E-1. The Treaty Trader Visa (nonimmigrant E-1 classification) is intended for the nationals of
- Unlawful Re-Entry After Previous Unlawful Entry into the US In this segment, Attorney Jacob J. Sapochnick would like to answer a question that came from a follower named Juanita. Juanita was asking: I came to