San Diego Immigration Lawyer
The Law Offices of Jacob J. Sapochnick welcome you. Our Immigration law firm is a unique law firm practicing exclusively in the areas of immigration and citizenship law. Our firm has big firm expertise in these specialties, but strive to deliver personalized client services at a more economical cost. The practice is a multi-lingual firm and is able to serve clients in a variety of foreign languages: Spanish,Mandarin, Arabic, Hebrew, French and Russian.
We offer comprehensive immigration services and solutions including:
- Employment-based nonimmigrant petitions including H-1B, L-1, Blanket L-1, TN, E-1 (Treaty Trader) , E-2 (Treaty Investor) and J program development;
- Employment-based immigrant visas including Outstanding Researcher, Extraordinary Ability and others;adjustment of status or consular processing for Permanent Residence; PERM Labor certification applications; and National Interest Waivers;
- Family-based petitions and adjustment of status, K1 Fiance Visas; and Marriage Visas
- Consular processing support at the US Consulate in Tijuana and other cities in Canada;
- Applications for Naturalization and Citizenship;
- Corporate policy and compliance support, including:, I-9 program management, immigration policy development, and program outsourcing as well as other services for employers seeking to hire foreign talent;
- International Adoptions department.
At one point in my life I lost hope in getting a “green card”. Although I was a beneficiary of an approved I-140 , my I-485 has a risk of being disapproved due to a possible inadmissibility situation...Read More »
Great immigration lawyer, very professional, knowledgeable and experienced. Jacob always answered my questions, e-mails and calls; great customer service from him and everybody at his office. I highly recommend Jacob, probably the best immigration lawyer out there.View Google+ Reviews
- Self-Employment H1B and Start Up Work Visa Issues In this video, we cover the requirements for winning self employment H1B and the possibility of whether an H1B can lead to a Green Card. Did you know
- My H1B or L1 Visa Was Denied, What Next? You have applied for an H1B or L1 Visa and have been denied? What next? Our office has extensive experience assisting clients in filing H-1B
- Guide to B1 and B2 Visas with Attorney Jacob J Sapochnick, Esq. Interested in applying for a business B-1 visa? Thinking of visiting the United States as a tourist? In this video, Attorney Jacob J Sapochnick, Esq.,
- All about the SENTRI Program What is the SENTRI Program? In this video, Attorney Jacob J Sapochnick, Esq., explains the SENTRI Program and the reasons behind SENTRI card denials.
- EB-5 Discussion with Attorney Jacob J Sapochnick, Esq. Want to know all about EB-5 Visas? In this video, Attorney Jacob J Sapochnick, Esq., discusses EB-5 Immigrant Investor Visas For eligibility questions