San Diego Immigration Lawyer
The Law Offices of Jacob J. Sapochnick welcome you. Our Immigration law firm is a unique law firm practicing exclusively in the areas of immigration and citizenship law. Our firm has big firm expertise in these specialties, but strive to deliver personalized client services at a more economical cost. The practice is a multi-lingual firm and is able to serve clients in a variety of foreign languages: Spanish,Mandarin, Arabic, Hebrew, French and Russian.
We offer comprehensive immigration services and solutions including:
- Employment-based nonimmigrant petitions including H-1B, L-1, Blanket L-1, TN, E-1 (Treaty Trader) , E-2 (Treaty Investor) and J program development;
- Employment-based immigrant visas including Outstanding Researcher, Extraordinary Ability and others;adjustment of status or consular processing for Permanent Residence; PERM Labor certification applications; and National Interest Waivers;
- Family-based petitions and adjustment of status, K1 Fiance Visas; and Marriage Visas
- Consular processing support at the US Consulate in Tijuana and other cities in Canada;
- Applications for Naturalization and Citizenship;
- Corporate policy and compliance support, including:, I-9 program management, immigration policy development, and program outsourcing as well as other services for employers seeking to hire foreign talent;
- International Adoptions department.
At one point in my life I lost hope in getting a “green card”. Although I was a beneficiary of an approved I-140 , my I-485 has a risk of being disapproved due to a possible inadmissibility situation...Read More »
Great immigration lawyer, very professional, knowledgeable and experienced. Jacob always answered my questions, e-mails and calls; great customer service from him and everybody at his office. I highly recommend Jacob, probably the best immigration lawyer out there.View Google+ Reviews
- CBP Reports Decline in Unaccompanied Minor Crossings
- Staff Spotlight: Associate Attorney Marie Puertollano, Esq.
- Timeline of an Adjustment of Status Based on Marriage to a U.S. Citizen
- Key Immigration and Legal Concerns for Start-up Companies
- So, What Really Happens at an Initial Marriage Interview?
- How to Legalize an Illegal Spouse
- National Interest Waiver: What is it and how to obtain it
- I601A Waiver What if my spouse is outside the US already?
- Attorney Jacob J Sapochnick responds to New Law Allowing Unaccompanied Minors to Seek Legal Representation
- O-1 Visas for Extraordinary Ability Individuals