- Our Immigration Law YouTube Channel: AskMyLawyer segments and More!! We are proud to offer U.S. immigration topics in Video format for the convenience of our audiences. These include special topics on US Immigration Law, AskMyLawyer Q &A section and more. >>Read More
- Attorney Jacob Sapochnick in ESPN story about Stopping Deportation for a Client We have received so many emails of support since the ESPN story about Ayded Reyes came out last week. Obtaining a fast and timely termination of her deportation was our main goal here at the office, and we did it. >>Read More
San Diego Immigration Lawyer
The Law Offices of Jacob J. Sapochnick welcome you. Our Immigration law firm is a unique law firm practicing exclusively in the areas of immigration and citizenship law. Our firm has big firm expertise in these specialties, but strive to deliver personalized client services at a more economical cost. The practice is a multi-lingual firm and is able to serve clients in a variety of foreign languages: Spanish,Mandarin, Arabic, Hebrew, French and Russian.
We offer comprehensive immigration services and solutions including:
- Employment-based nonimmigrant petitions including H-1B , L-1 , Blanket L-1 , TN , E-1 (Treaty Trader) , E-2 (Treaty Investor) and J program development;
- Employment-based immigrant visas including Outstanding Researcher, Extraordinary Ability and others; adjustment of status or consular processing for Permanent Residence; PERM Labor certification applications; and National Interest Waivers ;
- Family-based petitions and adjustment of status, K1 Fiance Visas ; and Marriage Visas
- Consular processing support at the US Consulate in Tijuana and other cities in Canada;
- Applications for Naturalization and Citizenship ;
- Corporate policy and compliance support, including:, I-9 program management, immigration policy development, and program outsourcing as well as other services for employers seeking to hire foreign talent;
- International Adoptions department.