San Diego Immigration Lawyer
The Law Offices of Jacob J. Sapochnick welcome you. Our Immigration law firm is a unique law firm practicing exclusively in the areas of immigration and citizenship law. Our firm has big firm expertise in these specialties, but strive to deliver personalized client services at a more economical cost. The practice is a multi-lingual firm and is able to serve clients in a variety of foreign languages: Spanish,Mandarin, Arabic, Hebrew, French and Russian.
We offer comprehensive immigration services and solutions including:
- Employment-based nonimmigrant petitions including H-1B, L-1, Blanket L-1, TN, E-1 (Treaty Trader) , E-2 (Treaty Investor) and J program development;
- Employment-based immigrant visas including Outstanding Researcher, Extraordinary Ability and others;adjustment of status or consular processing for Permanent Residence; PERM Labor certification applications; and National Interest Waivers;
- Family-based petitions and adjustment of status, K1 Fiance Visas; and Marriage Visas
- Consular processing support at the US Consulate in Tijuana and other cities in Canada;
- Applications for Naturalization and Citizenship;
- Corporate policy and compliance support, including:, I-9 program management, immigration policy development, and program outsourcing as well as other services for employers seeking to hire foreign talent;
- International Adoptions department.
At one point in my life I lost hope in getting a “green card”. Although I was a beneficiary of an approved I-140 , my I-485 has a risk of being disapproved due to a possible inadmissibility situation...Read More »
Great immigration lawyer, very professional, knowledgeable and experienced. Jacob always answered my questions, e-mails and calls; great customer service from him and everybody at his office. I highly recommend Jacob, probably the best immigration lawyer out there.View Google+ Reviews
- Texas Settles Lawsuit Denying Undocumented Parents of U.S. Citizens Access to Children's Birth Certificates
- I-751 Removal of Conditions Timeline
- Immigrant Entrepreneurship on the rise despite Immigration Reform
- Success Story Surviving the STOKES Interview and NOID
- Guide to the N-400 Application for Naturalization
- I overstayed my visa and I am now married to a U.S. Citizen. Am I eligible for a green card? In this video, attorney Jacob J. Sapochnick Esq. answers one of your frequently asked questions: I overstayed my visa and I am now married to a U.S.
- Can an Undocumented Immigrant Apply for a California Driver's License? In this video, attorney Jacob J. Sapochnick Esq. discusses a new California law called AB-60 enacted in 2015 which grants undocumented immigrants the
- I have a minor US Citizen child. Can I get a green card? In this video, attorney Jacob J. Sapochnick answers one of your most frequently asked questions: I have a minor US Citizen child. Can I get a green
- I stayed overseas after my green card expired? Can I renew my green card? In this video, attorney Jacob J. Sapochnick answers one of your frequently asked questions: I stayed overseas after my green card expired. Can I renew
- What is the Visa Bulletin? In this segment, attorney Jacob J. Sapochnick tells you all about the visa bulletin. Who is it for? How does it work? Why do we need it? For more