San Diego Immigration Lawyer
The Law Offices of Jacob J. Sapochnick welcome you. Our Immigration law firm is a unique law firm practicing exclusively in the areas of immigration and citizenship law. Our firm has big firm expertise in these specialties, but strive to deliver personalized client services at a more economical cost. The practice is a multi-lingual firm and is able to serve clients in a variety of foreign languages: Spanish,Mandarin, Arabic, Hebrew, French and Russian.
We offer comprehensive immigration services and solutions including:
- Employment-based nonimmigrant petitions including H-1B, L-1, Blanket L-1, TN, E-1 (Treaty Trader) , E-2 (Treaty Investor) and J program development;
- Employment-based immigrant visas including Outstanding Researcher, Extraordinary Ability and others;adjustment of status or consular processing for Permanent Residence; PERM Labor certification applications; and National Interest Waivers;
- Family-based petitions and adjustment of status, K1 Fiance Visas; and Marriage Visas
- Consular processing support at the US Consulate in Tijuana and other cities in Canada;
- Applications for Naturalization and Citizenship;
- Corporate policy and compliance support, including:, I-9 program management, immigration policy development, and program outsourcing as well as other services for employers seeking to hire foreign talent;
- International Adoptions department.
At one point in my life I lost hope in getting a “green card”. Although I was a beneficiary of an approved I-140 , my I-485 has a risk of being disapproved due to a possible inadmissibility situation...Read More »
Great immigration lawyer, very professional, knowledgeable and experienced. Jacob always answered my questions, e-mails and calls; great customer service from him and everybody at his office. I highly recommend Jacob, probably the best immigration lawyer out there.View Google+ Reviews
- How to Apply for a Green Card from a Student Visa In this series, Attorney Jacob J. Sapochnick, Esq. discusses the process of applying for permanent residence for individuals on a valid student visa.
- Who can be deported from the USA and what are the grounds for removal? In this episode attorney Jacob Sapochnick, Esq. answers questions regarding deportation including who can be deported from the United States and what
- Legislative Update on Status of Extended DACA & DAPA In this episode attorney Jacob Sapochnick, Esq. discusses the legislative update in regards to the court injunction which halted President
- What are the Best Ways to Get a Green Card to Live & Work in the USA? In this episode attorney Jacob Sapochnick, Esq. answers one of our most frequently asked questions, what are the best ways to get a green card to live
- How Can I Obtain a Work Visa/Permit to Work in the United States? In this episode attorney Jacob Sapochnick, Esq. explains how a foreigner can apply for a work visa/permit and the steps required to do so. It is