San Diego Immigration Lawyer
The Law Offices of Jacob J. Sapochnick welcome you. Our Immigration law firm is a unique law firm practicing exclusively in the areas of immigration and citizenship law. Our firm has big firm expertise in these specialties, but strive to deliver personalized client services at a more economical cost. The practice is a multi-lingual firm and is able to serve clients in a variety of foreign languages: Spanish,Mandarin, Arabic, Hebrew, French and Russian.
We offer comprehensive immigration services and solutions including:
- Employment-based nonimmigrant petitions including H-1B, L-1, Blanket L-1, TN, E-1 (Treaty Trader) , E-2 (Treaty Investor) and J program development;
- Employment-based immigrant visas including Outstanding Researcher, Extraordinary Ability and others;adjustment of status or consular processing for Permanent Residence; PERM Labor certification applications; and National Interest Waivers;
- Family-based petitions and adjustment of status, K1 Fiance Visas; and Marriage Visas
- Consular processing support at the US Consulate in Tijuana and other cities in Canada;
- Applications for Naturalization and Citizenship;
- Corporate policy and compliance support, including:, I-9 program management, immigration policy development, and program outsourcing as well as other services for employers seeking to hire foreign talent;
- International Adoptions department.
At one point in my life I lost hope in getting a “green card”. Although I was a beneficiary of an approved I-140 , my I-485 has a risk of being disapproved due to a possible inadmissibility situation...Read More »
Great immigration lawyer, very professional, knowledgeable and experienced. Jacob always answered my questions, e-mails and calls; great customer service from him and everybody at his office. I highly recommend Jacob, probably the best immigration lawyer out there.View Google+ Reviews
- Visa Exemption Eliminated for Caribbean H-2A Agricultural Workers and H-2B Processing Delays
- Staff Spotlight: Legal Assistant, Reagan Volkman
- DHS Implements Visa Waiver Program Travel Restrictions
- Judge Grants DHS 90-Day Extension for STEM OPT Replacement Rule
- Filing Fees to Increase for Certain H-1B/L Dependent Employers
- What are the requirements to successfully file a self-employed H-1B petition? In this segment, attorney Jacob J. Sapochnick discusses the key to filing a successful self-employed H-1B petition. For more information please
- What are some ways to obtain relief from deportation? In this segment, attorney Jacob J. Sapochnick answers one of your most frequently asked questions: What are some ways to obtain relief from
- How to pass a green card marriage interview In this segment, attorney Jacob J. Sapochnick answers one of your most frequently asked questions: How do I pass a green card marriage interview?
- Executive Action Update: SCOTUS In Action In this segment, attorney Jacob J. Sapochnick discusses a new development relating to President Barack Obama’s November 2014 executive action on
- H-1B Visa: Do I qualify? In this segment, attorney Jacob J. Sapochnick discusses one of our most frequently asked questions: Do I qualify for the H-1B visa? For more