San Diego Immigration Lawyer
The Law Offices of Jacob J. Sapochnick welcome you. Our Immigration law firm is a unique law firm practicing exclusively in the areas of immigration and citizenship law. Our firm has big firm expertise in these specialties, but strive to deliver personalized client services at a more economical cost. The practice is a multi-lingual firm and is able to serve clients in a variety of foreign languages: Spanish,Mandarin, Arabic, Hebrew, French and Russian.
We offer comprehensive immigration services and solutions including:
- Employment-based nonimmigrant petitions including H-1B, L-1, Blanket L-1, TN, E-1 (Treaty Trader) , E-2 (Treaty Investor) and J program development;
- Employment-based immigrant visas including Outstanding Researcher, Extraordinary Ability and others;adjustment of status or consular processing for Permanent Residence; PERM Labor certification applications; and National Interest Waivers;
- Family-based petitions and adjustment of status, K1 Fiance Visas; and Marriage Visas
- Consular processing support at the US Consulate in Tijuana and other cities in Canada;
- Applications for Naturalization and Citizenship;
- Corporate policy and compliance support, including:, I-9 program management, immigration policy development, and program outsourcing as well as other services for employers seeking to hire foreign talent;
- International Adoptions department.
At one point in my life I lost hope in getting a “green card”. Although I was a beneficiary of an approved I-140 , my I-485 has a risk of being disapproved due to a possible inadmissibility situation...Read More »
Great immigration lawyer, very professional, knowledgeable and experienced. Jacob always answered my questions, e-mails and calls; great customer service from him and everybody at his office. I highly recommend Jacob, probably the best immigration lawyer out there.View Google+ Reviews
- BREAKING NEWS: USCIS Will Begin Premium Processing for FY 2016 H-1B Petitions on April 27, 2015
- How the FY2016 H-1B Visa Lottery Works and What Happens Once USCIS Receives Your H-1B Petition
- BREAKING NEWS: USCIS Reaches FY 2016 H-1B Cap
- FY16 H-1B Cap Filing Delivery Service Error Guidance
- Do you want to live in the United States; forever?
- Asylum Overview with Attorney Ekaterina Powell, Esq. In this segment, Attorney Ekaterina Powell, Esq. will explain the asylum process and necessary components. Remember to follow us on Facebook, Youtube,
- 5 FAQs Adjustment of Status to Permanent Resident Interested in applying for your adjustment of status to permanent resident? Here are the top 5 frequently asked questions from viewers like you
- Law Offices of Jacob J Sapochnick, Find Out What We Do This is the Law Offices of Jacob J Sapochnick: Find out what we do! Since 2004, we have efficiently and conveniently served our clients located across
- H2B Visa's for Hospitality In this case study we describe a problem for a hospitality employer facing a need to hire seasonal workers. The H-2B nonimmigrant visa program permits
- Successful I-601A Waiver Case with Attorney Jacob J Sapochnick, Esq. In this video, we cover a successful I-601A Waiver case. For legal advice please visit us at www.h1b.biz Remember to follow us on Facebook, Youtube,