Visa Lawyer Blog- About Immigration Law
- Visa Options for Social Media Influencers Have you ever wondered what visa options are available to social media influencers? Social media influencers have quickly become of the biggest assets
- The President Delivers Oval Office Address on Border Wall This evening the President of the United States delivered his first primetime address from the Oval Office to gain support from the American people to
- Government Shutdown enters 13th day, Increasing the Immigration Court Backlog The government shutdown has now entered its 13th day with no agreement in sight between the President and lawmakers to settle government funding for
- A Nurse's Guide to Working in the United States In this post, we discuss the different options available for foreign nurses to work in the United States. First, let's discuss licensure requirements.
- Can I work while my adjustment of status application is in process? In this blog post, we answer one of your frequently asked questions: can I work while my adjustment of status application, Form I-485, is in process?
Immigration Lawyer Blog- Broadcasting Immigration TM
- Can A Social Media Influencer Apply For a US Visa? Have you ever wondered what visa options are available to social media influencers? Social media influencers have quickly become of the biggest assets
- Responding to a NOID (Notice of Intent to Deny) after Fraud Interview In this video attorney Jacob Sapochnick discusses how to respond to a Notice of Intent to Deny (NOID) after a marriage fraud interview also known as
- Visa Options for Foreign Nurses: Green Card, H-1B, TN Visa In this video attorney Jacob Sapochnick discusses immigration options for foreign nurses. Overview: At the moment it is quite difficult for foreign
- Immigration Options for the E-Sports Industry In this video attorney Jacob Sapochnick discusses immigration options for the e-sports industry. This is a very interesting topic because although
- New E2 Investment Visa for Citizens of New Zealand In this video attorney Jacob Sapochnick shares exciting news, New Zealand has now been added to the list of eligible citizens that may apply for an