How to hire, manage and keep qualified hospitality professionals? Seminar/Workshop
April 20th, 2006
Stingaree Restaurant, San Diego, CA
TITLE: How to hire, manage and keep qualified hospitality professionals? - US Immigration law Compliance and Mediation techniques can streamline, grow and perhaps even save your restaurant/hospitality business
TABLE OF CONTENTS
FIRST SESSION by Jacob Sapochnick, Esq.
How to hire qualified foreign workers? –U.S. Visa Law basics
- Why hire foreign restaurant/hotel workers?
- What is the process of hiring qualified international employees?
- US Visa Laws overview
- Immigration Law updates and future developments
- Q & A
SECON SESSION by Alessandra Sgubini LLM
Alternative Dispute Resolution - Mediation
- What is ADR?
- What is Mediation?
- How the mediation’s process works?
- Benefits for the Companies – mediation Clause
- Benefits to the Employees
- Real Cases
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the complete handout